2021 Kia Sportage Reviews
The 2021 Kia Sportage is the latest in the legendary line of Sportage SUV models, and consumers and critics alike agree; it’s exceeding all expectations. An increasing number of drivers in Saugus and Peabody are understandably looking to this compact crossover as a go-to family-oriented choice. But what does it have to offer?
Not only is the 2021 Kia Sportage an innovator, but it’s also fuel-efficient and offers ample cargo space as well as performance-packed features. Want to learn more? There’s need to look around the internet for the latest 2021 Kia Sportage consumer reports and expert feedback. Just check out out our 2021 Kia Sportage reliability ratings, features, and fuel economy, then contact us to book a test drive!
2021 Kia Sportage Reviews: Car and Driver
Car and Driver hails the Kia Sportage fuel economy with many features for enhanced innovation. 2021 Kia Sportage reliability ratings also highlight the enhanced suite of driver-assistance technology features standard in the new Sportage. Check out the following Car and Driver reviews below:
- “The 2021 Kia Sportage isn’t the most fuel-efficient compact crossover out there, but it scores high marks for style and sportiness.”
- “The Kia Sportage offers an assortment of standard driver-assistance technology as well as a couple of options.”
2021 Kia Sportage Reviews: Edmunds
The experts at Edmunds laud the Sportage model’s features, affordable price, and updates, including “a striking design that helps it stand out from the crowd.”:
- “The Sportage packs tons of features into an affordable package, with available all-wheel drive and a striking design that helps it stand out from the crowd.”
- “This model adds several visual upgrades as well as some that you’ll feel right away, such as the power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel and dual-zone automatic climate control.”
2021 Kia Sportage Reviews: KBB
Kelly Blue Book hails the 2021 Kia Sportage fuel economy, a perk backed up by Kia Sportage consumer reports. Check out the latest KBB feedback below:
- “The cabin of a 2021 Kia Sportage can make drivers and passengers alike look forward to the next trip, thanks to supportive and comfortable seats, logical control positioning, and red backlighting that makes the instrument panel easy to read at night. There are many storage places, as well.”
- “The 2.4 also achieves better fuel economy than the 2.0-liter turbo. For outright acceleration, though, the turbocharged Sportage SX is the way to go.”
Conduct Your Own Sportage Reviews at Pride Kia of Lynn!
Now that you’ve had a look at the 2021 Kia Sportage reliability ratings, fuel economy feedback, and features, are you ready to discover the Sportage for yourself? Our expert finance team is here with the ease of online financing and new Kia specials. Visit us today to learn more about the new Kia Sportage!
More from Pride Kia of Lynn
If you’re looking for a family-friendly vehicle that provides a sportier ride through Saugus, then you’ll love the outstanding versatility of the new 2022 Kia Carnival interior. With expanded interior space for a relaxed ride and ample storage, along with all of the cabin technology and convenience you need in a new van, this…
Are you searching the Saugus auto market for an SUV that can reinvigorate your automotive experience? If so, the new Kia Sorento should be at the top of your list. With five trims to choose from, finding an SUV that matches your budget and lifestyle is a breeze when you make the switch to…
When equipped with the base 2.4L engine and front-wheel drive, the 2021 Kia Sportage fuel economy reaches an impressive estimated 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. Even with an upgraded turbo 2.0L engine under the hood, the Sportage mpg rates up to 20 city and 28 highway. Looking to learn…