2021 Kia Sportage Interior
Looking for a crossover that can accommodate your everyday needs in Saugus? The generous Kia Sportage cargo space offers plenty of room for sports gear or luggage, while roomy front and rear seating make every drive a pleasure. Keep reading to explore the Kia Sportage Interior with the team at Pride Kia of Lynn, and then browse our Sportage inventory to choose your favorite trim and features! Looking for other Kia model trim overviews? We’ve got you covered! Explore our guide to the new Kia Forte trims or Sorento trims now!
Kia Sportage Interior: Comfort and Infotainment Features
At each successive Sportage trim level, you’ll unlock a new level of comfort, convenience, and high-tech infotainment. Still, even the base Sportage LX comes standard with all the essentials — and even a little extra. Standard features that come without an upgrade include:
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Siri® Eyes Free
Of course, there are plenty of options for those looking for an upgrade. At higher trim levels, you’ll access standard and available features like:
- Sportage S — Standard SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats and a Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, available Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- Sportage EX — Standard Kia Sportage interior Piano black trimming, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- Sportage SX Turbo — All features from previous trims, genuine leather seating, Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and more.
Does the Kia Sportage Have Third-Row Seating?
Whether you sit in the first or second row, the Kia Sportage dimensions afford lots of room for passengers to stretch out and get comfortable. However, this is a compact SUV with 2-row seating — perfect for hauling gear and dodging Peabody traffic. Its smaller size also helps the Sportage to achieve fantastic mpg ratings, whether you’re driving downtown or hitting the highway.
Looking for more passenger and cargo space above all? The Kia lineup has you covered. For 3-row seating, choose a full size SUV like the Kia Sorento.
Kia Sportage Interior: Dimensions
Despite its compact stature, the Sportage offers a handy 30.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row, and standard 60/40-split folding rear seats make it easy to customize your cargo and seating configuration. Here’s the Kia Sportage dimensions you can expect inside the cabin:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof) — 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof) — 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd) — 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd) — 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd) — 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down) — 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Test Drive a New Kia Sportage for Sale in Lynn
Our team is happy to answer any further questions you may have about the Kia Sportage cargo space or how the Sportage compares to similar SUVs like the Toyota RAV4. . Stop by our lot at Pride Kia of Lynn to find your new Kia Sportage today. We’re located just a short drive from Salem, and scheduling your test drive is as simple as giving us a call. Apply for financing online to get started! Or, browse our Kia Sportage lease specials to secure a money-saving deal on this exciting SUV. Be sure to also check out the raving reviews of the 2021 Kia Sportage!
More from Pride Kia of Lynn
If you’re looking for a family-friendly vehicle that provides a sportier ride through Saugus, then you’ll love the outstanding versatility of the new 2022 Kia Carnival interior. With expanded interior space for a relaxed ride and ample storage, along with all of the cabin technology and convenience you need in a new van, this…
Are you searching the Saugus auto market for an SUV that can reinvigorate your automotive experience? If so, the new Kia Sorento should be at the top of your list. With five trims to choose from, finding an SUV that matches your budget and lifestyle is a breeze when you make the switch to…
When equipped with the base 2.4L engine and front-wheel drive, the 2021 Kia Sportage fuel economy reaches an impressive estimated 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. Even with an upgraded turbo 2.0L engine under the hood, the Sportage mpg rates up to 20 city and 28 highway. Looking to learn…